The emblem of the College dates back to the French Foreign Missionary Fathers who started an institution of higher learning in the year 1882. It is made up of
two scrolls, one scroll is placed above the crown, on which is inscribed the motto of the institution in Latin - 'Fide Et Labore' and the other scroll is placed beneath the palm leaves which bears the name of the institution. The shield bears a cross in the centre, which is symbolic of Christian faith and there are two bees on either side of the lower part of the cross representing hard-work. The crown which is placed above the shield is a heraldic symbol of supremacy and glory. The compartment beneath the shield consists of Palm leaves that are a sign of victory.
The College Motto is 'Fide EtLabore' which means Faith and Toil. Faith among other things gives a man commitment to God, to his fellow men, to intellectual persuits. Toil is a necessary pre-requisite for any success.
The Old Students' Association emblem has the words 'Old Students' Association' on the top scroll with the motto on the bottom scroll. The name of the college appears below the scroll.